Retail Visual Display Merchandiser
As the leading home furnishing manufacture, Regency Management Service seeks the brightest talent to drive our success. The Retail Visual Display Merchandiser will be expected to create and maintain visually compelling showroom displays that enhance the overall guest experience and maximize sales of our products. This is an entry level design position where we are looking for someone with a passion for fashion and interior design. The position requires strong organizational and communication skills as well as a strong creative flair.
- Work effectively with team members to utilize varied skills in order to facilitate a consistent 5-Star Guest Experience at all locations.
- Supervise and partner with Material Handlers to execute showroom design elements, build and set furniture and fixtures.
- Maintain Corporate Visual presentation standards and policies.
- Execute and maintain merchandising displays and planograms.
- Assist in training of new team members in regards to visual standards and display.
- Assist in administrative functions as needed by the department.
- 1-3 years’ experience in retail or home furnishing is required. (Or equivalent for people with a true flair for design)
- Strong creative ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work within prescribed guidelines and structures.
- Fine manipulation of hands and fingers.
- Combined sitting, standing and walking throughout the day to accomplish tasks.
- Able to push, lift & carry 50lbs of merchandise and fixtures.
- Ability to bend at waist with twisting up to one hour of workday
- Able to safely operate ladders and basic hand tools( ie. hammer, screwdriver, etc.)
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require bilateral coordination of hands up to 8 hours of workday.)
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits
- Paid vacation 401(k) retirement savings plan
- A great employee purchase policy