Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Career Opportunities ( Full-Time )
Do you think you have what it takes to turn shoppers into buyers? Our Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind our success and expansive growth in the retail industry.
You can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! Our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs,
offering world-class customer service with low-pressure, honest, and enjoyable shopping experiences. If you are ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit, then this fast-paced, high-energy environment is the right fit for you.
The Benefits and Perks:
- We offer a paid hourly training program· A competitive Hourly Advance / Draw vs Commission pay structure with uncapped earning potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave ( State Specific )
- Family Medical Leave ACT (FMLA) / Leave of Absence
- Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
Retail Sales Associate Qualifications:
- Provide a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous sales experience in a retail commission-based sales environment is a plus, but not required
- Flexibility to work a 5-day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either/or for Part-Time), and most holidays
- Basic computer skills and the ability to calculate figures (discounts, interest, commission, percentages, area, etc.)
- Being bilingual is a plus!!
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greet and engage customers with a smile uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality by providing world-class customer service and offering customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
- Generating sales through a low-pressure consultative approach.
- Assist with pricing, tagging, promotions, and organization of the sales floor
- Generate self-traffic through cold calls, contact lists, and unset invoices
“We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) / ADA Employer