Visual Data Entry Lead
Visual Data Entry Lead
The Visual Data Entry Lead's goal is to assist in generating sales through creative retail displays that capture buyers’ attention, with the goal of providing an excellent in-store experience. With guidance from the, Regional Visual Merchandiser, you will employ visual merchandising principles to convert shoppers into prospects by driving branding and sales objectives in order to maximize profitability. As an assistant visual merchandiser you are to ensure the merchandise flow, in and out of the store, is properly executed to company standards.
The Benefits and Perks :
- We offer a paid hourly training program·
- Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered ! We offer Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well / Supplemental Life- AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- ·Paid Vacation, Holidays
- Sick Leave ( State Specific )
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) / Leave of Absence
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- Need a pay advance, no worries we have you covered.
- Employee Referral & Sign-on Bonus
To be successful as a visual merchandiser you must ensure our store’s visual appearance is maintained to the highest standard, at all times.
Here are the job Responsibilities:
- With Regional Visual Merchandiser guidance, Execute floor moves to ensure stores are on brand to Ashley standards.
- Maintain product flow in and out of the stores.
- Assist at other stores when needed
- Lead and work with merchandise handlers to get product out on the floor in a timely manner.
- Maintain showroom lighting to ensure the product is highlighted properly.
- Create displays in the showroom to highlight the merchandise to entice the guest to buy and drive sales.
- Maintain all visual aspects of the showroom to ensure the guest experience is pleasant.
- With help from store staff, maintain tagging standards to ensuring accuracy and brand standards.
- Communicate with store staff new product that is arriving. Educate the team on styles, trends and new product design elements which they can relay that information to potential guests.
- Follow corporate communication and rollout guides.
- *** Add in the common job details (ie lift 50 pounds or more regularly, ect)
Ashley Home Store is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Edit jobStatus: Closed
View public job page