Full–Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth!
Cleaning Associates handle the janitorial needs of the showroom and assist customers with merchandise as needed. Most importantly, the Cleaning Associate enhances the overall 5-star guest experience by maintaining the visual appearance of the showroom floor. Cleaning Associates have the skills to provide customer service, maintain a professional appearance and can work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed.
Benefits of working for us!
- We offer National Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Plan
- Recognition and reward programs
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with availability on weekends based on the demands of business
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move furniture in a safe manner
- Experience utilizing power tools
- Ability to climb ladders