Full–Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, we have fun, we love what we do, and it shows in our expansive growth!
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore the Warehouse Associate is an integral part of our operations. Warehouse Associates load and unload merchandise while providing quality control by inspecting merchandise for any damage or missing items. Additionally, in order to support a safe working environment, Warehouse Associates ensure the warehouse and showroom are maintained in accordance with company standards. It’s imperative for Warehouse Associates to report any deficiencies in products to their supervisor in a timely manner. At Ashley Home Furniture we consider our team members our most valuable asset and provide them with the tools and benefits necessary to succeed.
Benefits of working for us!
- We offer National Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Plan
- Recognition and reward programs
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- High School diploma or GED
- Availability to work a flexible schedule with availability on weekends based on the demands of business
- General knowledge of building or repairing the furniture, a plus
- Work in a team-oriented, self-motivated, and successful environment
- Commit to safety policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook
- Load and unload merchandise in a safe manner
- Safely lift furniture, while elevated on warehouse equipment at heights 10-40 feet
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.