Cleaning Associates handle janitorial needs of the showroom and assists customers with merchandise as needed. Most importantly, the Store Maintenance Associate enhances the overall 5 star guest experience by maintaining the visual appearance of the Showroom Floor. Store Maintenance Associate have the skills to provide customer service, maintain a professional appearance and have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Availability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends and holidays;
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs;
- Ability to move furniture;
- Experience utilizing power tools;
- Ability to climb ladders;
- Work in inclement weather.
Benefits of working with us!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- A great employee purchase policy