Ashley HomeStore is looking for experience commissioned sales associate for our Whitehall location.
As a leading home furnishing manufacture, Ashley HomeStore is looking for retail sales associates to help customers create homes. Inspire an unmatched customer experience, with your energetic customer service skills. Everyday is an opportunity to transform our guest into loyal customers. As a home furnishing expert, you understand our purpose is to deliver an unrivaled customer service experience for our guests, with enthusiasm and creativity. If you are ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit, then this fast paced, high energy environment is the right fit for you.
Working for Ashley HomeStore, you will find a culture that is unique and fulfilling. We offer flexible work schedules, paid training, opportunities for growth, and great benefits.
As a Sales Consultant, you will:
- Welcome all guests with a smile
- Assist customers with home design choices with confidence
- Help ensure a clean environment by maintaining merchandise
- Review all sales orders daily
- Assist with pricing, tagging, promotions, and organization of the sales floor
- Follow the UP system
- Gain knowledge of polices and procedures
- Follow up with customers throughout the process and provide ETA on merchandise
- Generate self traffic through cold calls, contact lists, and unset invoices
- Attend required meetings
- Follow assigned work schedule
As a Sales Consultant, You Must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common publications related to field of expertise (sales & finance contracts, delivery orders, etc.)
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or vendors
- Ability to calculate figures (discounts, interest, commission, percentages, area, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Hourly plus Performance Based Incentives